We help you build
Gamedonia Support. Your home for technical support.
Our support team is here to help so you can build backend solutions for your game.
The quickest way to your answer
We’re constantly growing our Knowledge Base, so it’s likely your problem has been answered before.
If you don’t find an answer when you Browse Discussions, feel free to Start a Discussion. Our team will respond.
Now you've got a Gamedonia account you can post private discussions and track them.
How to get answers fast
When you get an error or something doesn't work as you expected, please provide us with a little information about your developing enviroment. This way we know where to start to give you a solution.
- Error log (as complete as possible) with the error you're getting from the Gamedonia API
- Code of the call or block of code that causes the error
- When does the error happen? What action causes it?
- Gamedonia SDK you are using (Unity, Cocos2d-x, ...)
- Version of your engine (Unity 4.6, Xcode 6...)
- Device, if using one (Android, iOS...)
The more complete this information is, the easier and faster we will be able to locate and reproduce the error.
Don't forget to check our Documentation site here.